October 1, 2020
5:30 – 7:30 PM
1.5 F2F credits awarded
The registration deadline is 12:00pm on September 28, 2020.
This event will be capped at 50 participants so please register ASAP!
Join us for the American College of Healthcare Executives – NJ Chapter’s Virtual Event! Virtually connect with colleagues across the state and region to learn from a thought-provoking and inspiring group of leaders selected for you.
Public health and healthcare organizations operate in extremely complex environments that can be exacerbated in an emergency setting. The outbreak of COVID-19 presents a dynamic application of wide-scaled responses that requires decisive leadership activities and coordination.
This session will cover and provide a general debrief of the COVID-19 Pandemic response from a leadership perspective.
Mark Sparta, FACHE
President, Hackensack UMC
Tony Cava, MS, RPH, FACHE
President and CEO, RWJBarnabas Somerset
Lauren Yedvab, MHA
Chief Operating Officer, Overlook Medical Center
Senior Vice President, Center for Health Analytics, Research & Transformation, New Jersey Hospital Association
How to gain your Virtual F2F Credits:
This is our first webinar where face to face credit will be earned after the completion of the webinar. ACHE has adjusted their process for members to gain credit through webinars in response to the pandemic.
Please read the below information carefully. There is a series of events that need to take place in order for credit to be recorded on your ACHE Account.
1. Register for the program through the Eventbrite link (above)
2. Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation from Eventbrite
3. ACHE-NJ will send you another email with a link to complete the registration process by signing in through your ache account.
4. You must register for the same course on the ACHE Learning Management System (LMS) to receive credit.
5. These instructions will be sent to you once the Eventbrite step is complete.
6. Once Registration is complete through the LMS system, a program link will be sent to you with further instructions on how to join the webinar.
This program has been developed and is presented locally by ACHE-NJ. The American College of Healthcare Executives has awarded 1.5 ACHE Face-to-Face Education Credits to this program.