The American College of Healthcare Executives of New Jersey 2021 Scholarship applications are being accepted until April 15th, 2021.
This Scholarship aims to promote advancement in Healthcare Management by providing financial assistance toward a graduate education in Healthcare Management (or applicable major).
To be eligible for the ACHENJ scholarship please see the criteria below:
- You are a full-time or part-time graduate student of an accredited healthcare management program.
- You are legally residing in the United States of America.
- You have not been a prior recipient of the Scholarship.
- You are not related to a member of the ACHENJ Board or subcommittees.
- You are a resident of the State of New Jersey.
Click here for an application
The awarded scholarships for 2021 will be Two Thousand Dollars ($2,000) per student and announced in May 2021. To be considered for this award, please complete the attached form and send to Mary Egan, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org