Nominations are now open!
Dear ACHE-NJ Member:
It is our pleasure to hereby call for nominations for the 2021 Regent Awards, which will be presented at the ACHE-NJ Virtual Mini-Congress in December 2020. Please review the criteria document attachednbelow as a guideline of the requirements for the awards. You may submit more than one person in a given category.
Please note that this year we are looking to recognize two individuals that made significant contributions to work and/or community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The awards are:
1. Early Careerist
2. Senior Careerist
The submission process is:
1. Submission deadline is November 20, 2020
2. Please submit a detailed letter as to how the nominee meets the criteria for the award
3. If possible please submit a CV or work history (you can provide the information from LinkedIn or other source if you do not want the nominee to know you are submitting their name)
4. Preference will be given to those that have shown consistent and dedicated service to ACHE and/or ACHENJ
5. Awardee announcement will be made on November 30, 2020
Submissions should be sent:
Via email to Regent@ACHENJ.com
We encourage all ACHE members to submit a colleague[s] for an award.
Very truly yours,
Michael S. Friedberg, FACHE
Awards Committee Chair
Ruth K. Bash, FACHE
Regent, Northern New Jersey